And once more: Right when I finished the update of JCuda for the CUDA Release Candidate, NVIDIA is publishing the final production version of CUDA 6.0 :twisted:
However, the update for the CUDA 6.0 Release Candidate has just been uploaded, and is available at http://jcuda.org/ . Unfortunately, the toolkit installers for CUDA version 6.0RC are no longer available at the CUDA download site, so this version will be of rather limited use. (In fact, the installers ARE still available, they are just no longer linked from the download site...).
- The new functions for unified mermoy management of CUDA 6.0 have been added.
- The functions for setting stream callbacks are not yet supported, but will probably be supported in future versions
- Some minor changes are summarized in the change log at http://jcuda.org/changelog.txt
This version has been created in some haste, but should be working in general, although the unified memory functionality could not be tested yet.
Some additional notes:
- The bindings for third party libraries or beta versions (JCudpp and JNpp) have not been updated for a while
- Bindings for the new "Xt" libraries are not yet available
These libraries will be updated/added as soon as possible, either together with the release of JCuda 0.6.0, or shortly after this release.