Bewerben Sie sich bis zum 19.12.2023.
Zur Stellenanzeige auf Mein IT Job
Ihre Bewerbung richten Sie bitte ausschließlich an die ausgeschriebene Firma.
CordenPharma is a leading full-service contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), excipients and pharmaceuticals Drug Products (DP) and packaging capabilities with > 2’600 employees across the world. Our services enable pharmaceutical and biotech companies to manufacture medicines with the ultimate goal of improving people’s lives.
Our network in Europe and the US offers flexible and specialized solutions across five technology platforms: Peptides, Lipids & Carbohydrates; Injectables; Highly Potent & Oncology; and Small Molecules. We strive for excellence in supporting this network and are committed to providing the highest quality products for the well-being of patients.
To strengthen our Global team in Plankstadt between Heidelberg and Mannheim, we are looking as soon as possible for a
Global Application Manager
lab systems 100 % (m/f/d)
• Plankstadt near Heidelberg and Mannheim
• Acts as Global System Owner and System Administrator for multiple applications
• Leads the evaluation of new application and upgrades (new features) together with the service provider, site IT departments and business key users
• Ensure the application performs as expected by the business, by providing support & troubleshooting and deploying enhancements
• Manage and follow up on outsourced support
• Establishes training programs as necessary for key-users
• Ensures the qualification and validation activities for global GxP applications
• Single point of contact for the suppliers and key users of the applications
• Ensures, with support of global IT security, service provider and local IT departments, that security and privacy requirements are respected
• Point of contact in case of audits
• Degree in IT, technical or technical field with skills and experience in managing IT
• Advanced experience with IT applications used in a manufacturing – Quality Controlled environment, like Laboratory Information Management Systems and Chromatography Data Systems. Experience specifically with Labvantage, LABS/Q and Chromeleon is considered a plus
• Experience in leading IT projects and project team members
• SQL database knowledge
• Experience in the pharmaceutical industry, including qualification and validation activities, is considered a plus
• Goal oriented, able to work to deadlines and motivate
• High level of commitment and willingness to perform
• Fluent in English, speaking German, French, Italian or Portuguese is considered a plus
• Dynamic and exciting work environment
• Home Office
• Positive working atmosphere and open management culture with focus on continuous improvement of processes to stay innovative
• Flexible Working Hours
If you enjoy working in a team and are interested in a varied area of responsibility, if you think and act beyond your own area of responsibility, then you should join our team.
Do you require more information?
In case of questions to your application, the position or something else I am very happy to support you.
Global HR Business Partner
Corden Pharma GmbH
Otto-Hahn-Strasse | 68723 Plankstadt