Design your own ideas. The Art of Engineering.
We are looking for smart and innovative employees who want to change something. If you were interested in working in a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we are looking forward to receiving your application!
For Stuttgart we are looking for an internship position (12 months):
**Internship Embedded System Software Engineer (m/f)
• Participation in the full software development life cycle, to design, develop and maintain C/C++ embedded software-Automotive sector
• Documentation / process and regular contact with developers
• Creation and tracking of compliance with SW Guidelines
• Architecture (for example, module structure)
• Introduction of metrics for the evaluation of code quality
• Variant handling
• Unit testing
• Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
• Desirable experience in Embedded Systems and/or Embedded Linux
• Good knowledge in C/C++ and object orientated design/programming
• Knowledge in the model based development (e.g. with MATLAB, Simulink, TargetLink) and code generation
• Medium or excellent written and spoken English and German skills
We offer to you…
• Opportunity to get a full-time employment contract with Da Vinci Engineering upon completion of the internship
• Experience in exciting and international projects with internationally recognized companies: Daimler, Porsche, Bosch, Panasonic, Magneti Marelli, AL, FEV, Alpine…
• Continuous content development
• Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
• Training and Courses
• Respect, motivation and commitment
• Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees’ success. Become a part of us!
Have we awakened your interest?
If you are interested to work with us, please send us your CV in German or English (and your certificates) to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Da Vinci Engineering GmbH **
Hauptstätter Str. 149
DaVinci Engineering: Startseite
Bitte geben Sie bei Ihrer Bewerbung folgende Referenznummer an: JD-503362