HME Europe comprises the production areas brass and copper tubes with subsidiaries in Germany, France, Italy and Spain. Since April 2019 HME is part of the Hailiang Co. Ltd. Hailiang is one of the world leaders in the market for copper, copper alloy tubes and semi-finished brass products.
For our long-standing production base (former KME Brass Germany GmbH) and new Headquarter Berlin, the HME Europe is looking for an
IT infrastructure engineer (m/w/d)
- AD and exchange server administration of each plant, including server installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting; account, email and mailbox services etc.
- VMware-based virtualization environment administration of each plant, including storage, FC-SAN, servers and monitoring the utilization of the resources
- Define and modify the backup policies of Veeam software of each plant and fix problems
- Monitor and maintain the MPLS and internet line of each site
- 2nd level support on infrastructure issues of each plant
- Communication with the contracted supplier
- Conduct the survey of requirement at the beginning and provide onsite support during implementation of the new infrastructure
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in information technology fields
- At least 2 years of maintenance experience in AD and exchange
- At least 2 years of local network maintenance experience and passed CCNP test and certified
- PMP certification will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- English fluent as working language is a must, capability in German, French or Italian will be a plus
- Extended travel activity within Europe
We offer the opportunity to work in an ambitious, international team, selfdependent projects and individual development.
If we have sparked your interest, please send us your application documents in German or English, including your earliest possible start date and details of your salary expectations, to the following address:
HME Brass Germany GmbH
Postfach 27 02 55
Data protection declaration: https://www.hmemetal.com/en/privacy-policy/