WIR BIETEN RAUM ZUR ENTFALTUNG
GCP is a rapidly expanding company in the real estate sector.
We are experienced in renting and managing apartments throughout Germany for over a decade. According to our guiding principle „With us in good walls“, we improve the living space and the living environment step by step, ensure that good, affordable living space is created and maintained and thus create a high level of tenant satisfaction through contact at eye level.
We act reliably, think long-term, find solutions and promote community - both internally and externally. We offer our employees a wide range of development opportunities and attach great importance to mutual respect and appreciative cooperation.
We are seeking for a
Possible working places: Berlin
• Administration of the company’s LAN/WAN environment, which includes a Windows infrastructure based on VMware, different business applications as well as e-mail and storage systems
• Troubleshooting and problem solving on daily bases
• Application of system patches and software upgrades
• Support of the 2nd level support regarding case escalations and problem resolutions while using our internal ticketing system
• Participation as an integral part in further IT projects and coordinate and share tasks cross-departmentally
• Technical certification with established work track
• Practical experience with Microsoft Azure and Azure AD
• Basic networking knowledge to troubleshoot network related problems
• Experience with deploying, managing and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows Server and Office 365 as a platform
• Microsoft RDS, Citrix or another VDI solution are an advantage
• It is an advantage to have experience in dealing with network and security solutions
• Experience with VMware vSphere 6.5 or newer versions
• Ability to work as a team player and also self-reliant
• Very good written and spoken English and German skills
• In one of the largest real estate companies in Germany, you can expect an interesting, varied and broad range of tasks with personal responsibility
• A pleasant working atmosphere and an environment with flat hierarchies
• The GCP Academy offers you training for your professional and personal development
• Active participation and shaping possibilities in the development and implementation of new services
• In addition to the usual drinks you can choose between a variety of fresh fruits
• Flexible working hours make it easier to balance work and family
• During the school holidays, our partner company Voiio supports you with exciting childcare programs
• You are also supported with a job ticket, employee discounts and company pension scheme
• An in-house fitness studio in our headquarter in Berlin with own personal trainer and other health-promoting measures
• The canteen in Berlin offers five fresh dishes every day
Do you find yourself in the description above?
Please click on the button „ Apply Now (https://relaxx.center/r/eea64cd5a9b840be8cf657a0b5b931e1?pid=1152406&mpid=1047130&prid=11734&tid=30) “ and submit your application documents, including your earliest date of entry and your salary expectation.
Grand City Property Ltd – Zweigniederlassung Deutschland, Personalabteilung, Wittestraße 30, Haus F, 13509 Berlin