CordenPharma is a leading full-service contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), excipients and pharmaceuticals Drug Products (DP) and packaging capabilities with > 2’600 employees across the world. Our services enable pharmaceutical and biotech companies to manufacture medicines with the ultimate goal of improving people’s lives.
Our network in Europe and the US offers flexible and specialized solutions across five technology platforms: Peptides, Lipids & Carbohydrates; Injectables; Highly Potent & Oncology; and Small Molecules. We strive for excellence in supporting this network and are committed to providing the highest quality products for the well-being of patients.
To strengthen our Global team in Basel (CH) or Plankstadt (Germany) we are looking as soon as possible for a
SAP ABAP Developer (m/f/d)
Main activities and responsibilities
• Development of SAP (ECC and S/4HANA) backend, frontend components, interfaces using SAP tools (ABAP, ABAP-OO, Smartforms, SAP Script, Fiori, etc.)
• Perform the technical conception, specification and documentation (tests, etc.) according to the GMP/system validation regulations
• Coordination of our external SAP developers
• Cooperation in the SAP authorizations
• Counterpart for our SAP hosting Provider in SAP Basis topics
• Close cooperation with SAP colleagues (application manager, key user, system owner, consultant etc.)
• Design and further development of the SAP S/4HANA template
• Single point of contact and ensuring daily operations for SAP developments (Incident- and Change-management)
• Bachelor or master degree in (business-)informatics or comparable qualification (study / professional experience)
• Several years of relevant professional experience; Deep knowledge of ABAP, ABAP Objects, Smartforms and SAP scripts
• Good understanding of different SAP modules as well of SAP Basis the SAP authorization would also be helpful
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills
• Autonomous / independent style of work, teamwork and good communication style
• Fluent in English and intermediate command of german language
• Experience in the pharmaceutical industry including qualification and validation activities
What we offer
• 30 days of vacation
• Dynamic and exciting work environment
• Positive working atmosphere and open management culture with focus on continuous improvement of processes to stay innovative
• Free Parking
• Subsidy for fitness studio
If you enjoy working in a team and are interested in a varied area of responsibility, if you think and act beyond your own area of responsibility, then you should join our team.
Do you require more information?In case of questions to your application, the position or something else I am very happy to support you.
Karlheinz KelschGlobal HR Business PartnerE-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org