Double clicking minimized stack screws up layout

Hi Beni,

I was just clicking around to test the current DF release, as I stumbled uppon a little bug :wink:

Here is what I’ve done:
First, I’ve minimized a stack and then double clicked on the left area of the flapdock button.

Result:
The last visible dockable of the stack (before minimization) gets normalized and fills the entire content area the others remain minimized.
If I normalize the remaining minimized dockables, the layout gets restored except the dockable which was normalized by double click. This one gets minimized.

One other thing. Is it possible to insert a normalize button to the flapdock button? It would be easier to normalize a minimized stack/dockable. For instance, in Eclipse the first button is always the normalize button, so you could normalize a minimized stack/dockable with only one click.

Greetz,
Thomas

Maybe more a setting that needs some tweaking than a bug. I’ll see to it.

As for the button: I was thinking the same thing, the normalize button is really missing. I just have to find a way to implement this nicely.

Maximization should now work in 1.1.0p6, and the normalize button is shown too.

Hi Beni,

just tested it and it works fine now :slight_smile:

I just realized that this really was not a bug. Doesn’t thought that double clicking a flapdock button
would maximize the dockables :wink:

Looking forward to the final release…

greetz,
Thomas