Issue with setting the focus on click

Issue. Setting the focus on the first click via React doesn’t work because the input element is currently still disabled . Solution.You can schedule a Focus to activate at certain times, when you’re at a spacebar clicker particular location, or when you open specific apps. To set a schedule based on certain times, locations, or apps simulates a mouse click on an element. When click() is used with supported elements (such as an , it fires the element’s click event. This event then bubbles up to elements higher in the document tree (or event chain) and fires their click events.

This was posted as a response to another thread about DockingFrames. It somehow looks legitimate, even though I don’t see the context (e.g. what ‚React‘ has to do with this). Maybe @Beni you want to have a look.

Sorry, I don’t see the context either. What exactly is the question?

(English version below)

Die Tatsache, dass die Frage nicht sehr sinnvoll aussah, und er in seinem Profil einen Text+Link untergrebracht hat, läßt mich annehmen, dass das ein Bot war.

The fact that the question didn’t look very sensible, and that he put a text+link into his profile makes me think that this was a bot.

(Sorry for the noise, I wasn’t entirely sure in the beginning…)