Bewerben Sie sich bis zum 19.12.2023.
Zur Stellenanzeige auf Mein IT Job
Ihre Bewerbung richten Sie bitte ausschließlich an die ausgeschriebene Firma.
OSARTIS is an internationally active medical technology company that develops, produces and markets implants and biomaterials for traumatology and orthopedics. The product portfolio includes bone cements, bone substitutes and collagen products.
For our location in Münster (Hesse), we are looking to recruit a
IT Specialist (m/f/d)
Care and maintenance of the IT infrastructure, ensuring the function and operational reliability of hardware and software at the OSARTIS GmbH location in accordance with company-wide specifications. First and second level user support for employees at the OSARTIS GmbH location.
• Maintains company servers by checking their correct functioning; provides for the verification and approval of security and functionality updates
• Check data backup functions daily
• Manages the internal Service Desk software
• Prepares and installs the client machines (PCs) used by work colleagues according to company standards
• Provides first level support to work colleagues regarding problems they may encounter when using the various IT tools made available by the company; provides support on „non-standard“ products and applications before requesting support from external companies
• Participates in the development of new management / application projects by following the process of defining specifications, implementation, testing and subsequent verification
• Follows and supports the external consultants who follow and support him in the areas of his expertise
• Maintains and takes care of relationships with some suppliers for activities delegated by the IT Manager
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or computer engineering
• Good computer skills in Windows / Linux environments
• Good knowledge of VMware virtualization
• Basic knowledge of networking (routing / switching)
• Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, Trusts, PowerShell
• Veeam Backup and replication
• Knowledge of written and spoken English (level B2)
• Knowledge of Italian nice to have
• Aptitude for interpersonal relationships, contact with people and ability to work in a team
• Organizational and problem-solving skills
• Dynamism, versatility, and autonomy
What we offer:
• An interesting and varied fulltime job in a modern and growing company in the future-oriented medical technology sector
• Individual training
• Company pension scheme and contributions to capital-forming benefits (VWL)
• 30 days holiday per year and a permanent employment contract
Are you interested?
Then we look forward to receiving your informative application documents with details of your earliest possible starting date and your target income to:
Frau Beate Dollheimer
Auf der Beune 101 • 64839 Münster (Hessen)
Tel. 06071 929-200