- You help our clients manage their operations by providing them with the following services via telephone, e-mail, web channels or on-site
- You communicate with our customers to understand how they use our software to solve their business challenges, and you work with various departments to deliver and improve our customers’ experiences with our company and products.
- You will complete our orientation for new hires
- You will be part of a thorough training program, where you will learn about our products, customers and corporate culture
- You teach our customers how to use our software as an instructor for public courses, or help develop your colleagues as an internal instructor or job trainer.
- You will expand your technical skills by developing a solid foundation in the PI system, related software and industry technologies
- You track and reproduce product problems to determine the cause
- Degree in IT, engineering, mathematics, computer science, natural sciences or related fields
- 3-5 years experience in technical support in a software environment
- Motivation, customer orientation and the desire to help people
- Enthusiasm for technical problem solving, with attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Ability to learn and research in a dynamic and committed environment
- Fluent German, French or Spanish
- Educational Assistance Program
- Volunteer Time-Off
- Charitable Donation Matching
- Job Ticket (RMV Region)
- Pension Scheme
- Work/Life Balance
- Casual Business Attire
Are you interested? Just send us your application via Campusjäger.
For more information or to apply visit: https://redirect.campusjaeger.de/s/xXDG5ex-senior-product-support-engineer-mwd-kundenorientierung