Wrong pom filename in Maven (v 1.1.2p6a)

Hi!

Apparently the pom filename of the base project in maven is wrong,
It is:
docking-frames-base-1.1.2p6a-pom.pom
and should be:
docking-frames-base-1.1.2p6a.pom

Correct me if I am wrong, I found this trying to compile a gradle project in Netbeans.

Regards :slight_smile:

[quote=celsogg]docking-frames-base-1.1.2p6a-pom.pom[/quote]It’s the Chearleader release… :smiley:

bye
TT

Sorry, I did not see this question :frowning:

I just got the pom files from another developer, and did never care about maven. Hence, I have no idea how the files should look like :wink: Hm, does someone know whether I can just rename the file, or will that break something?

I think @maki is quite familiar with Maven. And from my ““experience””: EVERY change will break SOMETHING :rolleyes:

Jus drop the -pom and see what happens :slight_smile:
(thats what I would do)

So this is https://github.com/Benoker/DockingFrames/issues/24 , right?

Right. Looking at the pom-files I did not find out how the file “docking-frames-base-1.1.2p6a-pom.pom” is generated, and hence was unable to fix this issue.

Since I always said that I do not care about Maven the bug will remain - unless someone can tell me exactly what I have to do.

Boils down to “won’t fix”

I mainly was confused because the issue is rather old, and this thread rather new, and wondered whether/why there hadn’t been a maven release in the meantime. I’m also in a “difficult relationship” with Maven (it plainly sucks at managing native libraries), but it makes things SO much easier for the users that I think it’s justified to invest some efforts for it.